Saturday, May 28, 2011

Kindergarten Graduate!

Henry is officially a first grader now! He had a successful kindergarten year which ended with an adorable performance. Below are videos of the three musical numbers performed by the kindergarten classes at Vineville Academy.

This first song is cute--too bad that I wasn't the only parent that wanted a good shot of their kid!





Before you watch this last video, I would like you to know that Henry has clearly inherited his clapping rhythm from me, so watch what you say! ;)



With kindergarten over, we are looking forward to a fun summer before the start of first grade. I will also be changing grade levels for the next school year. I will be moving from first to kindergarten and moving to a different school. Henry is full of advice for me!

1 comment:

Lucy Stricker said...

These videos are hilarious. Henry is a riot!