Monday, July 26, 2010

First Day

Today was Oliver's first day of "school" (also known as daycare). He got a haircut a few days ago and is looking so old!


The next couple of weeks are going to be full of changes for our family. I start work this week and the first day of school for Henry and for me will be next week (August 3rd). Oliver did a nice job today. He is not 100% sold on the concept of daycare, but I think that, once he gets used to it, he will love having friends to play with all day.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh my gosh, Ollie! You are such a BIG boy now!! Have fun at school and please tell me all about it when I see you.
Love, Grandma Becca

Candace said...

Wow, he looks so grown up! I'm sure he will love it once he gets used to not being with you all day. I'm starting Laurel in a Mother's Morning Out program once a week. I think she needs to be around kids her own age without me there all the time. I'm sure she will have a little trouble adjusting, but I know it will be good for her! Good luck with going back to work. I know it will be a big adjustment for you as well. I hope Henry likes school too!

Allie said...

That is the face (the very cute face) of trouble! Good luck in school to both of the boys, and to you Susan! Have fun back at work (if that's possible)!
Love, Allie Allie Olie