Monday, March 22, 2010

Farewell, Friends

Our very good friends will be leaving tomorrow to move to Ohio. I feel so lucky to have met the Bailey family. Barbara has been such a great friend to me--we have so much in common. Aiden and Henry have become so close over the last two years and Ava and Oliver have been best friends pretty much since they were born. We are going to miss them so much! I made a little montage of pictures of Aiden and Ava with Henry and Oliver. I know I have used this song before, but I couldn't think of a more perfect song for this montage considering that Aiden and Henry have such a shared love of the movie Toy Story.



Coming soon-- a post about the Cherry Blossom Festival and my mom's visit!

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Aw:) I am only just now seeing this, but thank you so much for making it! I can't wait to show it to Aiden tomorrow, he is going to love it!

We miss you guys already--Aiden has told me about 50 times that he wishes Henry could come over and play:( I miss seeing you almost every day! I really hope things are going well there and am jealous that you are enjoying spring--we got snow on our first night here, lol.

We miss you guys!!